Remote - Temporary Program Assistant
Seeking a motivated, self-starter who is an excellent communicator and has strong database and social media skills. Part-time temporary position ending on November 1, 2022.
Position is FULLY REMOTE. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Fiscal: creating and receiving purchase orders (POs), providing backup documents to fiscal, procuring invoices from contractors, etc.
• Advertising/marketing: Communicating with graphic designer and advertising outlets to secure dates, prices, and provide images/documents in a timely manner. Ensuring correct formatting and attention to detail are critical.
• Social media management: Creating graphics on Canva.com or Photoshop, scheduling ads/graphics on later.com or other scheduling platform for Instagram and Facebook 5 days a week at 12pm. Additional social media posts as necessary including IG/FB lives and/or status updates. During marketing seasons, posting advertising image/blurb on 20+ relevant Facebook groups.
• Database management: Create new Excel databases as needed to track enrollment, applications, confirmed, retention, and payments. Graphs/charts when necessary. Update existing database records.
• TABE testing: Register and facilitate TABE testing online process for students, provide score reports upon conclusion.
• Communication: Excellent writing skills for regular email and phone communication, formatting and maintaining WhatsApp groups, etc.
• Website maintenance: Use WIX.com to update graphics, add photos, write/publish blog entries, and change text for each marketing cycle.
Necessary working knowledge of listed programs:
• Excel, Word
• Google Docs/Forms/Sheets
• Google Meet
• Canva or Photoshop