HR Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an HR Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to onboarding new employees and other HR-related administrative tasks. We are looking for an HR Assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills, superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
Email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities of the HR Assistant:
• Assist HR with the hiring process, including submitting ads and job postings online and scheduling candidate interviews
• Coordinate logistics for new hires and employee training
• Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain agendas.
• Assist with performance management procedures.
• Enter employment data into the computer database
• Perform administrative work, including scheduling and maintaining files
Requirements for the HR Assistant:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to accurately follow instructions