MS Word Legal Training - 2007-16 - We Can Make You An Expert
Top-Tier Style Training For secretaries and word processing level operators. We train beginners through advanced from an inside perspective.
Our training prepares you to work successfully in all types of legal firms both large and small. At one time, we were beginners so we know your situation. There are very few of us that offer this level of training so read on:
Be in a position to SOLIDLY pursue jobs that will best serve you! It does not take long to get to a HIGH level of training but it does take a decision to do so.
Some of the things that set us apart:
1. Homework follows every class. These documents are just like the documents you will be working on. You send them to us and we critique them for you. This vital feedback helps you to grow.
2. Our students have full access to the LinkedIn site that is filled to the brim with Top-Tier level scenarios and how-to's. We have been placing great articles in the group since 2010.
3. Before you ever go to an agency or law firm you will receive pre-testing so you know where you stand.
4. We assist with your placement as well.
Our students are working!!
We offer weekly the following:
1. Live Phone and/or In Person class is approximately 4.5 hours. Phone class may be split into two. We teach 2007-16. Half Class available after first full class.
2. Most classes 1 on 1 or 2 students tops.
3. The ability to make your own schedule from class to class.
4. Learn from those from the top-tier of the legal industry who function as coordinators, lead operators help desk and IT personnel.
Invaluable Word Processing Training at a Affordable Price.
Manhattan location Price is $250 a class.
$175.00 first class $199.00 thereafter for the Brooklyn Location.
Phone class is always $175.00. And, you can be anywhere on the Planet.
Course packages are available at discounted rates! Click on link for pricing:
LinkedIn Group: "AdvanceTo Legal and Corporate Word Processing Training Forum" for free job postings, free how-to articles and discussions. This is an invaluable resource!!!
Questions? Just give us a call.
(888) 422-0692, Ext. 1 or 2