The Shipping Specialist is responsible for assisting the Closing Department by preparing and delivering funded loan files to investors to ensure the timely purchase of closed loans.
• Review trailing final documents for completeness and accuracy.
• Track final documents and generate reports to verify that missing documents and corrections occur in a timely manner.
• Ensure all final documents are properly scanned, stored into the company database and filed.
• Review and package closed loan files for delivery to investors and monitor the status of submitted loans.
• Deliver documents to investors within established timelines and according to guidelines.
• Maintain communications with investors from funding through post purchase.
• Process post-closing mail.
• Provide administrative support to the Closing Department.
• Performing other duties and projects as assigned.
• Min 1+ years of office experience, preferably in the mortgage industry
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Strong computer skills, knowledge of Encompass software is a plus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• Paid Time Off (without pre-set limitations)
• Employee Homeownership Assistance Program
• Employee Mortgage Discount Program
• Career growth and development
Ark Mortgage is an independent, innovative full-service mortgage lender with expertise in every area of residential purchase and refinance mortgage lending. We have built a reputation as an outstanding mortgage banking firm, serving the lending needs of homebuyers, homeowners and real-estate investors throughout New York & New Jersey. Ark Mortgage, Inc. is a highly motivating employer that develops its employees to become long-term members of its team.
Ark Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer