Entry Level Financial Analyst
Join the Centers Health Care continuum which consists of nursing homes, urgent care, managed care, renal dialysis services, clinical laboratory services, adult day health care, assisted living services, and home care. We have business office success stories working in leadership and management positions across our continuum.
Job functions include:
• Working on metrics to evaluate and monitor the operational efficiency of the business
• Analyzing clinical data and creating reports and presentations
• Working closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Accounting
• Creating budgets and forecasting models
• Assisting in government compliance reporting
• Candidate must be highly analytical and driven to succeed.
• Knowledge of Excel is strongly preferred; knowledge of Pivot Tables and VBA/Macros a plus
• Knowledge of SQL and/or other database and programming languages a plus
• No healthcare or finance experience is required, but a basic understanding of finance will be helpful
Email email@example.com to apply