Director of Human Resources
Company and job description:
Broad Management Group is a family owned residential real estate firm with 10,000 units under management that specializes in “Class B“ residential properties in various states. Recognizing that our talented employees are our most valuable asset, we are currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Director to join our corporate team located in Rockland County, New York. The H.R. Director will take the lead role in designing and implementing systems that will facilitate employee attraction and retention strategies including promotion opportunities, employee training, communication, employee appreciation incentives, employee retreats and training conferences, as well as other initiatives that form a successful employee retention program.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will collaborate with various department heads and Regional Managers to identify the needs of various departments and lead recruitment efforts. This position requires a self-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to manage a team, to develop and implement corporate startegies, and one who posseses an insightful grasp of employee motivational dynamics.
• Maintain and enhance our Employee Recruitment and Retention program in order to attract and retain high quality employees. Such recruitment systems include candidate attraction, screening, and hiring, as well as online reputation management, and developing policies regarding compensation. Retention strategies include a sytem of promotion opportunities, employee training, communication, employee appreciation incentives, and training conferences.
• Enhance current on-boarding processes, training, and corporate introduction and orientation.
• Improve employee satisfaction thorugh successful resolution of employee relations issues and counseling.
• Guide management and employee actions by updating policies and guidelines; helping to communicate organizational values.
• Design and implement training and promotions proceudres so employees are given the skills and opportunities to succeed, and communicating these opportunities to employees in order to increase employee longevity.
• HR related projects and initiatives throughout the year (including our annual National Managers’ Conference) designed to position BMG as an employer of choice.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience in Human Resources (preferably in the Property Management field)
• Familiarity with HR laws, FMLA, CFRA requirements a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with team members across all levels of the company.
• Knowledge of MS Office and payroll systems.
Compensation package: $100,000–$150,000 plus benefits - commensurate with candidate’s experience.
For consideration, submit resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our company visit our website at www.broadmanagementgroup.com