Delivery Driver and Customer Service Representative
Cinch Delivery Co. (scan2ship LLC) is looking for a motivated individual to represent our business in the field as a Cinch Delivery Representative (CDR). Cinch’s CDR’s are the face of our company who deliver our products and provide our services directly to our customers. As a CDR you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with our customers.
We are a fast growing startup with a great entrepreneurial spirit, and will play a role in making Cinch a leading company in our industry.
* To be able to climb in and out of our van and organize heavy items for delivery.
* You will need to be able to lift 45+ pounds repeatedly throughout the day and deliver our products into the customer’s home, wherever they request (You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.)
* To be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
* You will need a driver’s license and to have a clean driving record, which means in the last 3 years, that you’ve only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene
* Cinch is dedicated to our customers, to their wellbeing and to making their day – each and every day. You will be developing relationships with our customers and you will be the one making their day.
* You will be based in Englewood and you will be driving throughout Bergen and Passaic counties
We are flexible and are looking for CDR’s who can commit to any full days or 5 days a week