The Diamond Dealers Club, a non-profit trade organization based in NYC, is seeking a full-time administrative assistant.
This position offers a great opportunity to utilize your communications and organizational skills while gaining experience working in a professional, friendly, environment.
• Event and meeting coordination
• Managing and drafting correspondence and member communication
• Communicating directly with the Managing Director and executive staff members
• Assisting the President, Vice-President, and the Board of Directors with their organizational tasks
• General administrative tasks
• Assisting local members and visiting international guests
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent at prioritizing and multi-tasking
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other staff members
• Excellent inter-personal and phone skills
• Technically savvy
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Access a plus
• Graphic design knowledge a plus
Benefits included. Closed for major Jewish holidays. Close early on Friday and eve of Jewish Holidays.
Please submit resumes to David Lasher at email@example.com.
Established in 1931, the Diamond Dealers Club is the voice of the U.S. diamond industry and is the oldest and largest diamond-trading bourse in the country. The DDC is headquartered in a state-of-the-art brand-new facility in the heart of the diamond district in the International Gem Tower at 50 West 47th Street.